Friday, September 19, 2014

Life Update: Stress Causes Sickness

Sometimes you think you can handle it, the stress of life. And then, out of no where, our body says "Nope!' and then we actually have to slow down and listen to our body before we crash and burn. Well, I didn't listen to my body. And now I have crashed and burned. I worked an extremely long past 2 weeks, so much so that I didn't even really blog that much or see my boyfriend (who I live with) that much. See the issue here? 

So what happens? Life caught up with me. All of the stress finally came around and slapped me across my head and now I'm sick. To start off the sick weekend/week though, Last Friday, I was pulled over by a State Trooper at 3am, blew a tire at 4am, and had to replace 3 tires at 7am. Then I had to take my car in to have 1 of the 3 recalls it has on it fixed. Friday was an excellent way to start my illness.

And now, full blown sneezing, coughing, and congestion. I'm living on soup, Mucinex, and tea. Oh, can't forget the OJ and Emergen-C either! 

being sick, sick, pinterest, health, life update, personal, relax, sick day, sick week, sickness, stress,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS