Friday, August 15, 2014

Quick Life Update

I just wanted to stop by and show you guys some love! I've been a little MIA lately, nothing bad has happened, but ya know, sometimes you just need a break. Last week I worked over 40 hours at PINK. I'm a part-time employee. Jokes. So last week was super stressful and very tiring. And then this week, I started a new diet and have been trying to avoid the internet because I'm notorious for sitting on the "Food" board on Pinterest all day long wishing for homemade mac 'n' cheese. And then screwing up my diet. I have started daily vlogging though. My first vlog video is uploading as I type this so I will make sure to embed the video down below so you can see what a terribly exciting life I lived today. Everything should be back to normal on Monday, regular blogging and more daily vlogs to follow as well! Hope you all are doing great! 


Also, I've recently discovered "Retail Robin" and I'm am beyond excited that this exists. 

retail robin, personal, update, daily life, blogger, vlogger, vlog, daily vlog, youtuber, vlog youtube, work, retail, stress, personal stress, life,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS