Monday, August 4, 2014

Motivational Monday: Look For All Possibilities

No matter your situation in life, there is always possibility. A possibility to make better of your situation, to grow and become a better person. Sometimes the darkness seems to hard, but if you look hard enough, there is always a light. Something that I always like to keep in mind is a quote that my dad liked to change up a little bit, "When one door closes, another one opens. Well, maybe, the door doesn't open, but the window does. But don't stare at the door too long or the window might shut."

If you think about that a little further your realize that sometimes the possibility is not right in front of you. Sometimes you have to go looking for the possibility. But it's always there. A window or a door, possibility is ready for you. If you have big dreams, find every possibility you can take to make your dreams a reality.

For example, my dad likes to tell me that I have champagne tastes on a beer budget. As true as that may be, I know that one day I'll have champagne tastes with a champagne budget. But if I just sat around and did what I currently do for a living (folding panties) I would always live on my beer budget. So I decided to make a change. In 10 months I'm going back to school for my MBA. I know it's going to be rough and I'm going to rack up a lot of student loan debt, but I have faith that the job I get after school will provide me with enough financial stability to pay off my loans in no time.

I'm taking my situation, analyzing it and where I want my future to be, and I'm creating possibilities to make that a reality. Something that I strongly believe in is the power of positive thinking. If you will it to be, then it will be. If you haven't read or watched The Secret, then you should. It was the best book I've read in a long time. Now I know I'm not going to manifest $1M out of thin air, but I can manifest possibilities with the power of positive thinking.

You can change your reality, you just have to make it possible. 

motivational monday, motivation, courage, strength, dream big, positive thinking, power of positive thinking, possibilities, opportunities

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS