Sunday, July 13, 2014

Swanky Sunday - Better Get An Umbrella

Can we just take a moment to talk about the weather that's been happening in South Florida? For real though, almost every day we've been having ridiculous thunderstorms. Also, I can't believe that we've already had our first named storm in the 2014 hurricane season! Side note: I'm pretty excited that there was a storm in the Pacific named Cristina. Different spelling, but I've always wanted to have the same name as a storm. Weird, I know. Anyways, I've put together my favorite rainy day essentials to help you survive the crazy Florida weather... 

swanky sunday, swanky, sunday, rainy day, rainy day essentials, essentials, weather, hurricane, storm, storm essentials, fashion


What are your rainy day essentials? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS