Monday, June 2, 2014

Real Housewives of New York: Requiem for a Poodle

I know I'm late to this party bus, but hey, better late than never! Well better late than before the next episode! This one was kind of sad for me! Poor Sonja, she loved Millou so much! Oh and another thing, can we all take a second to welcome Aviva back into the intro? I really don't like her so I could care less whether she was in the into or not, but in or out. Not off and on. I read that they took her out of the intro as a punishment for refusing the go on the group trips... interesting. 

Anyways, I felt that Kristen was being insensitive to Ramona at the little sit down they had. Ramona was trying to be as sincere as she could and Kristen was kind of being a bitch. Ramona apologized on the trip, got her flowers, and has continued to apologize and Kristen won't let it go! And then when Ramona wanted to leave to go see her daughter, Avery, and Kristen was a serious bitch about it... come on now! I remember before I went to college my dad wanted to spend every waking moment with me! I asked if I could go away for a week, I was told no. I asked if I could go away for a weekend, I was told no. Basically I could only leave for hours at a time. I hated it then, but I understand now. I was moving 6 hours away, my dad wanted as much time together before then as he could. That's all Ramona was trying to do. And I think Avery goes to college pretty far away so yeah, cut it out Kristen. 

As far as Kristen's workout video and Carole's interviews... I can't even... Moving on. 

episode 12, real housewives, real housewives of new york, real housewives of new york episode 12, recap, recap episode 12, RHONY, RHONY episode 12,

But that doggie funeral, so freaking sad. I know not everyone was on board with the idea, and didn't think it was normal, but it was so sad. I've lost dogs before, and it just breaks your heart. They give such unconditional love and then they're gone. I read something once that a little boy said about why dogs die before humans do, "People are born so they can learn how to live a good life - like loving everybody all the time and being nice, right? Well, dogs already know how to do that, so they don't have to stay as long."I cry every time I read it. 

I know Sonja will move forward and the Millou will always be with her. 

RIP Millou

Check out Bravo TV for more pictures, videos, a cast blogs!

Until the next episode, which will hopefully be drama filled so we have something to talk about!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS