Monday, June 2, 2014

Motivational Monday: Being Comfortable and Confident

Today I went to the gym. Yes. It happened. I woke up still kinda of in shock that I was going. And then I was there, on the treadmill, actually walking. It was such an awesome feeling! I was concerned about people judging me or looking at me weird. I was just so happy to actually be back at the gym. And it was so rewarding. I even went and did my leg workout by myself before Briam showed up. I was, and still am, so proud. 

And that's the thing, I didn't go to the gym this morning to lose weight. Okay, yes I did but that's not the root reason. The really, deep down there, root reason was because I want to be happy again. I want be comfortable with myself and be confident. TMI, but, I want to be able to run through a field of flowers naked and be happy with it. My body is my home, and I want to treat like I do my own personal belongings. I don't trash my room, so why trash my body? 

I want myself, and you, to be so completely comfortable with our bodies that we love them unconditionally. We love others unconditionally, so why not ourselves? It's time we do that. It's time we let go of what others think of us and begin focusing on how we feel about ourselves. 

motivational monday, motivation monday, motivational, positivity, positive quotes, confidence, health, wellness, happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS