Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Bath & Body Works Semi-Annual Sale Haul

I'm a huge fan of semi-annual sales. I tend to go a little crazy during June and December, the most common sale months. I still have wallflower plug-ins left over from the last B&BW semi-annual sale that I shopped. I wasn't going to get any thing this time around. I really wasn't/ But one night I was lying in bed, on my iPad, just creating a hypothetical order, seeing what I could get for my money. And then once I realized I could get everything below, including tax and shipping, for only $50, I hopped out of bed and grabbed my credit card. I had to do it. I just had to. 

bath and body works, haul, B&BW haul, body care haul, beauty, body care, shopping, wallflowers, soap, hand sanitizer, body spray, shower gel

I love the deep cleansing hand soaps. They are the only hand soaps I've tried that make me feel like my hands are really clean. Apparently, according to my doctor, I'm highly prone to infections so this hand soap has become my best friend. I was kind of nervous about the scents of the soap, online ordering problem, but I knew for sure that I was going to like Aqua Blossom and Dancing Waters. 

Pacific Cool Breeze: Jade Flower & Sea Spray
Aqua Blossom: Ocean Drenched Flowers 
Malibu Sunset: Peony Petals, Blooming Jasmine, & Sweet Lemon
Dancing Waters: Cool Water & Flower Fields 
Coastal Surf & Sun: Coconut, Pineapple, & Vanilla 

bath and body works, haul, B&BW haul, body care haul, beauty, body care, shopping, wallflowers, soap, hand sanitizer, body spray, shower gel

I'm obsessed with the smell of honeysuckle. I have body wash, lotion, body spray, perfume, wallflowers, candles, and so much more that smell like honeysuckle. And so of course when I saw that the body spray was on sale I had to buy 2. I even though I already had 2 boxes of honeysuckle wallflowers at home, I had to get one more. Because why not? I only use the honeysuckle wallflowers in my office. The other rooms get any wallflower that tickles my fancy the day it needs changing. But only honeysuckle for my office. It's my happy place. 

bath and body works, haul, B&BW haul, body care haul, beauty, body care, shopping, wallflowers, soap, hand sanitizer, body spray, shower gel

I have a thing with any and everything 'stress relief' from B&BW. Pillow mist, room spray, shower gel, hand sanitizer (see below), I just want to feel relaxed. I'm trying to work on my stress level and not let things bother me so easily, and having a peaceful, calming scent really helps. As you can see, I got the Eucalyptus Basil and Eucalyptus Tangerine shower gels. All of the aromatherapy scents are amazing. I have a 'sleep' shower gel that I really love. Even Briam uses it from time to time when he's had a long day. The gel just feels so luxurious and bubbles up nicely, leaving you feeling relaxed and ready for whatever life brings you, even if it's nighttime. 

bath and body works, haul, B&BW haul, body care haul, beauty, body care, shopping, wallflowers, soap, hand sanitizer, body spray, shower gel

Hand sanitizers. I need them. All of them. They were only $1 each. I'm down with that. My little pyramid wasn't too effective though, poor little stress relief sanitizer wouldn't balance properly. It's all good though. I keep these in my car, in Briam's car, in my purse, in my office, on my nightstand, and the rest have a home right next to my desk waiting to be used. Because of my health, I'm all about hand sanitizer. I have a cat, I work retail, I cook a lot, and Briam works outside with cars. I need to be thoroughly sanitized at all times. See how some match my hand soaps? Clever. 

Endless Weekend: Raspberry Lychee Sorbet & Sun-kissed Magnolia
Pacific Cool Breeze: Jade Flower & Sea Spray
Dazzling Diamond: Citrus, Berries, & A Floral Touch (No Longer Available)
Sweet Pea: Raspberries, Pears, & Soft Pink Petals
Coastal Surf & Sun: Coconut, Pineapple, & Vanilla 
Warm Vanilla Sugar: Sheer Florals, Vanilla Absolute, & Sandalwood
Malibu Sunset: Peony Petals, Blooming Jasmine, & Sweet Lemon
Aqua Blossom: Ocean Drenched Flowers
Dancing Waters: Cool Water & Flower Fields 
Stress Relief: Eucalyptus & Spearmint

Have you shopped any of the semi-annual sales? B&BW, Yankee Candle, VS, PINK? Who else has semi-annual sales that I need to know about? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS