Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Tasty Tuesday: Sweet & Tangy Chicken Wings and Veggie Rice

It's always great when people teach you an amazing recipe! Paula Deen always says that you should try the original recipe first, and then tweak it to fit your own tastes the next time. And that's what I've done here! One of my first roommates in college taught me her version of this recipe and I've added some different elements to make it my own! The chicken wings were so tender and the sauce made them even better. I scarfed down the rice like I had never eaten before. and Briam cleaned his plate too! Let me know if you try these recipes, I wanna know what you think!

tasty tuesday, recipes, chicken wings, sweet and tangy, chicken wing recipe, asian inspired, Philippine inspired, soy sauce, vinegar, veggie rice, broccoli, baby corn, rice, white rice

tasty tuesday, recipes, chicken wings, sweet and tangy, chicken wing recipe, asian inspired, Philippine inspired, soy sauce, vinegar, veggie rice, broccoli, baby corn, rice, white rice

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS