Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Tasty Tuesday: Grilled Sides and CHOCOLATE!!!

I have to admit, these recipes are partially inspired by my stepmom. She makes the best grilled carrots and her and my dad make the best grilling team! Even if it is just for the family on the front porch. And on top of that I was kinda of jealous that my cat didn't get me anything for Mother's Day and my stepmom got these delicious chocolate covered strawberries from Edible Arrangements. You would think my cat would know how to order a present online by now... 

So anyways, last night I was in the grilling mood... And by that I mean I wanted my food to be grilled so Briam had to cook! I'm not a woman of the grill.. or fire. But he loves it so it works out for both of us. We grilled carrots, potatoes, and a giant pork loin that cam in a package so there's no recipe for that because, well, I bought it already fancied up. And with grilling season finally showing up, these recipes are perfect for a hot spring/summer night!

grilling, grilled carrots, baby carrots, carrots recipe, carrot recipe, cooking, healthy, food, health food, healthy food, dinner side recipe, side dish

potato recipe, grilled potatoes, grilling, how to grill a potato,  cooking, healthy, food, health food, healthy food, dinner side recipe, side dish

chocolate covered strawberries, chocolate covered bananas, strawberry recipe, banana recipe, dessert, dessert recipe, cooking,  cooking, healthy, food, health food, healthy food, dinner side recipe, side dish

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS