Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Tasty Tuesday: Bacon Veggie Quiche

I am so proud of myself, guys! I made my very first quiche all on my own! It was so freaking good and briam and I devoured most of it! Had to save a small piece for my lunch today! I was so nervous to make a quiche becomes it is quite an intimidating dish. But it was so easy! The only thing was that it was a bit time consuming. Good thing I started early. Quiches are great because you can really put anything you want in it! All veggies, all meat, any veggie and meat mixture! So many combinations! I hope you guys enjoy this recipe and let me know if you try it or even make your own quiche! 

bacon veggie quiche, quiche, veggie quiche, bacon quiche, tasty tuesday, recipe, quiche recipe, veggie quiche recipe, bacon veggie quiche recipe,

bacon veggie quiche, quiche, veggie quiche, bacon quiche, tasty tuesday, recipe, quiche recipe, veggie quiche recipe, bacon veggie quiche recipe,

bacon veggie quiche, quiche, veggie quiche, bacon quiche, tasty tuesday, recipe, quiche recipe, veggie quiche recipe, bacon veggie quiche recipe,



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS