Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Tasty Tuesday: Agave Roasted Potatoes and Adobo Lemon Onions

The summer time is all about turning on the grill and making dinner happen outside! Last night we made a pork loin with these two delicious sides! We completely destroyed the potatoes and ate the entire package! So freaking good! And I can't even begin to tell you about the onions! It's a recipe that Briam's family uses all the time! Each time his dad grills, there are onions involved. So simple, 3 ingredients. But trust me, you'll never want to eat onions any other way again! It's the only way for me to eat an entire onion. For real. I go to town on the onions. I hope you guys had a great Memorial Day (my birthday!, this year anyway) and will try these recipes in the future! Enjoy! 

tasty tuesday, recipes, potatoes, potato recipe, onion recipe, adobo, grilling, summer time, summer grilling, grill recipes, healthy food

tasty tuesday, recipes, potatoes, potato recipe, onion recipe, adobo, grilling, summer time, summer grilling, grill recipes, healthy food

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS