Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Real Housewives of Orange County: Showdown at the Hoedown

Because I'm such a huge Housewives fan, I decided to add a series, I guess you could call it, of posts about each episode I watch and my feelings about it. I don't watch all of the housewives, but I am quite fond of RHOC, RHONY, RHOBH, RHONJ, and RHOM. Sorry Atlanta. Nene was the only one worth watching on that show anyways... 

So moving on! On Monday, episode 6 of the RHOC aired and it was pretty drama filled. I didn't really expect for a majority of it to be at Heather's hoedown. And after last weeks drama filled ending over a stupid chair, come on ladies, it just flowed over into this episode. Beside New Jersey, I feel that the OC has some of the most outrageous drama. For real. Vicki and Tamara don't play. 

We start the episode with Heather discussing with her husband Terry the details of their hoedown party which then turns into a recount of the chair fight. I personally feel that Heather is over exaggerating the situation and I highly doubt that Shannon was yelling from the entire way from the bathroom to the table. You even see a clip of her walking calmly, but a bit concerned. But she wasn't yelling. Also, Shannon wasn't the one who kept going on and on about it, Heather was. Which is what prompted the comment from Shannon, "If it's so important to you..." Sometimes I feel as if Heather needs to paint herself in a positive light rather than admitting when she's wrong.

RHOC, real housewives, real housewives of orange county, episode 6, episode 6 recap, showdown at the hoedown, orange county, bravo tv, bravo
Photo from Eonline! via BravoTV.com
Moving right along, we see Vicki and her daughter Brianna having lunch together discussing Brianna eventually move to Oklahoma. Now I understand that the military is moving their family, which I totally support, but I personally would never want to live there. So I understand that point of Vicki's perspective. But what I wish that Vicki would see id that this is the perfect time for her to be able to have the life that she wants. She can date Brooks freely and openly, she can do whatever she wants and not have to worry about pissing off her family. She can still make trips to see them, so she's not exactly losing them. 

Pretty much from here on out was the hoedown. I really enjoyed the theme, especially on a pile of dirt, way to work it Heather! And Terry got his onion rings! How exciting. I really feel that Tamara is a very large instigator. First she starts out by giving advice to Lizzie about Vicki. Telling her to stand up to her and what not. I don't believe that what she was saying will be any help to Lizzie. If Vicki likes her great, if not, that's fine too. You don't to prove yourself to anyone. That's the advice Tamara should've given to Lizzie.

RHOC, real housewives, real housewives of orange county, episode 6, episode 6 recap, showdown at the hoedown, orange county, bravo tv, bravo
Photo from AOL.com
I still don't understand how Shannon and Vicki were so late. And no, Heather didn't say anything to Vicki because, well, Vicki's always late and I think Heather's used to it. Not that that's an excuse, but that seems to be how their friendship works. I think Shannon knew she was going to be late and didn't tell Heather, David, Shannon's husband, said, "I was ready at 12:30 like you told me to be." The party was at 12, Shannon definitely knew. I do agree with Heather, about the prior commitments, and how Shannon should've informed her that they were going to be late. Family comes first, that's always accepted and understood.

RHOC, real housewives, real housewives of orange county, episode 6, episode 6 recap, showdown at the hoedown, orange county, bravo tv, bravo
Photo from BravoTV.com 
And OMGoodness can we talk about David's comments to Heather when she was getting on the mechanical bull! Holy hell. Spread your legs! Ride it baby! What. Ew. Stop. Poor Shannon. First the tequila shot girl, now Heather. No wonder she needs to drink to love her husband... But really though, I'm so disappointed in Heather and I hope this come out in the future. Heather told the operator to turn it up and he did. SHe's also heard in the background saying yeah when asked, "Turned it way up?" And then she lies about it when Tamara gets hurt and has to leave to get her arm checked out! Bitch. Like who does that! Be honest. She's all about honest yet here she is lying about something that was an accident! And then there's a clear shot of her guilty face as Tamara and Eddie are leaving the hoedown. She knows what she did. Hopefully Tamara will find out too.

RHOC, real housewives, real housewives of orange county, episode 6, episode 6 recap, showdown at the hoedown, orange county, bravo tv, bravo
Photo from Eonline! via BravoTV.com
To see a full photo recap of the episode, click the link below. Also make sure to read the cast blogs, they're pretty amusing sometimes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS