Monday, May 19, 2014

Motivational Monday: In Due Time

I'm not one that's known for having a great deal of patience. My best example, if my appointment anywhere is at 12:30, I expect to be seen at 12:30. I get so frustrated if I have to wait. I also seriously dislike waiting for Briam to finish getting ready if I'm already done. And then if we're walking out the door and he decides to do something...ugghhh. Come on now. 

But it's something I'm working on. It's a character flaw that I have and I honestly recognize it. But patience is something that we all need to have. Some people are born with this natural ability to endure so much. Some people like myself, are not. We have to work everyday on being patient and finding our center of calm. This is important in day to day life and when it comes to your future and accomplishing your dreams. 

My dad always told me that the last thing I should be in my life is a quitter. He would say, "Quitters don't win, they quit." And all through my childhood I was dead set on never quitting. I worked my ass off at everything I did. I was a dancer for 11 years, and by the time I was ready to graduate high school, I was competing in solo competitions on a national level. I applied to 4 universities, I got into all 4. Even had a full scholarship to the private college. But for some reason something turned off in my head. I lost my drive. I became a quitter. Sorry dad.

It's been 6 years that I've been out of high school. It's about damn time that I get my groove back! If you read my last Motivational Monday post then you know that I revamped my resolutions. Well, if we're being honest here, and I hope we can be honest, I haven't begun any of my resolutions. 

So I'm taking a personal pledge right now to find the patience within my self and begin working on my resolutions. And I know for a fact that each resolutions will surely take time. So if you're ready to revamp your resolutions and get whatever issue you have in order, then join me and we can do this together! There's no reason to do anything alone. 

motivational monday, motivation monday, motivational quote, positive quotes, never give up, in due time, dream big, success, future, college, dreams, goals, accomplishments,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS