Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Motivational Monday: A Birthday Is A Chance To Reflect

So yesterday was my 24th birthday. Which is why I've been MIA for almost a week. Celebrations have been occurring!  But I'm back to reality. But that's also why this Motivational Monday is going up on a Tuesday. Silly me. But I wanted to talk about how I feel about birthdays today. 

Birthdays are the perfect chance to reflect on your past year. Kind of like a New Year in a way. Because to me, your birthday is your true new year. You can look back on you past year and see what you've accomplished and what you want to accomplish moving forward. Regardless of how your past year was, you need to accept it as a stepping stone. Maybe it was the worst year of your life thus far. Okay, so now take that motivation and kick ass this year. Maybe last year was the best year of your life. Time to beat that record and set the bar even higher for the best year ever. 

Either way, use what you've learned over the past year of your life and go forward into the future head on. Maybe you need to get more organized in order to kick ass, okay, so do that. Maybe you need to buy healthier groceries to kick ass, okay, so do that. Maybe you need to refresh your wardrobe to kick ass, okay, so do that. Whatever you need to do to go kick some ass this year, GO DO THAT! 

birthday, birthday quote, happy birthday, celebration, motivation, motivational monday, motivation monday, inspiration, motivational, positivity, fresh start, start over, kick ass

Maybe I'll share with you all how I'm getting my business together to make my year a kick ass one. So here's to me turning 24 and making the next year of my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS