Thursday, May 29, 2014

HUGE Ulta and Walmart Haul: Beauty, Skincare, Haircare and More!

So on Monday Briam and I went to Ulta and Walmart and we picked out some birthday goodies for me! I bought some, he bought some, Ulta gave me a mascara... You know, the usual. Anyways, I filmed a haul video for you to watch down below because that's always more fun and entertaining, in my opinion! I hope you guys enjoy the video and let me know if you see any products that you've tried and let me know how they work!! P.S - If it's close to being your birthday, sign up at Ulta.com to receive a birthday coupon for awesome goodies! Nothing is better than free makeup!



ulta, walmart, haul, haul video, beauty, makeup, haircare, skincare, nail polish, birthday, beauty guru, makeup tips, beauty tips, makeup guru

ulta, walmart, haul, haul video, beauty, makeup, haircare, skincare, nail polish, birthday, beauty guru, makeup tips, beauty tips, makeup guru

Don't mind the iPhone pictures... It was the only available camera at the time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS