Wednesday, April 9, 2014

What I Ate Wednesday

Oh hey, it's Wednesday! And that could only mean it must be What I Ate Wednesday! Read on if you're really curious about what I ate today! It was a good food day! 

For breakfast I had my Italian Inspired Egg Muffins. I only got to have 4 off the 12 I made. Briam went in on them last night. But they were delicious the next day! All I did was warm them up in the microwave for about 1 minute. 


For lunch I had a steamers meal that was the Beef Merlot. It was that good. I only ate the steak and carrots, threw the rest out. But I did love my Key Lime Chobani with Chai seeds in it! The flavor was great and the texture was even better! Chobani is my favorite brand of greek yogurt. They're normally on sale at Publix 4/$5. 


Oh boy, dinner was great! Tonight was the last class/presentation of my Bachelor's Degree so my team went out to celebrate at Cowboys! I ordered the Cowboys Egg rolls for an appetizer. Pulled pork and coleslaw fried in an egg roll, amazing. For my main course I ordered the Pig In A Potato! Pulled pork on top of a baked potato dressed to the nines! Butter, Sour Cream, Cheddar cheese, Bacon, and Chives! 



What did you eat on this glorious Wednesday? 

P.S. - I'm currently having a Daily's Bahama Mama frozen drink! So good! 2/$4 at Publix! I had the Blue Hawaiian the other night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS