Saturday, April 12, 2014

Thirty Thursday: Sparkling Spiked Apple Juice (On Saturday!)

Yeah, okay, I'm late again. But this week has been pretty hectic. Some personal stuff but the biggest thing, which I can share with you, is that I was inducted into Sigma Beta Delta. SBD is the national honor society for business. Only the top 10% in each college, and the top 20% students in the national get inducted into SBD. It was such a huge honor. I got a pin, cords for graduation, a plaque, and a title that will stay with me forever. 

This was the obvious cause for celebration with my sparkling spiked apple juice!

Ingredients: 
1 Smirnoff Ice Sparkling Crisp Apple
1/2 C Apple Juice
1/2 C Cranberry Juice
1/2 Gala Apple (sliced)


Directions:
1. Pour in the Smirnoff.
2. Add the Apple and Cranberry Juice. 
3. Slice the apple and add to your drink. 
4. Stir it up and enjoy!


You could use any other fruit juice that you like to make a yummy combination! This ended up tasting just like apple soda, if there ever were such a thing. 

However you mix this, enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS