Saturday, April 5, 2014

Thirsty Thursday: Raspberry Mango Chiller

It's a grown-up drink for this week's Thirsty Thursday. Now yes, I know it's not Thursday. I do know that it's Saturday. But I didn't have any rum on Thursday. Made this last night, had too much (the whole mason jar), and promptly went to bed. So now, on this glorious Saturday, I'm finally posting my Thirsty Thursday post. Introducing, the Raspberry Mango Chiller.

Ingredients:
1 Container of Del Monte Mango Chunks
1 Container of Del Monte Mango and Pear Chunks in Passion Fruit Juice
1 C of V* Splash Diet Tropical Blend Juice
1/4 C Bacardi Pineapple Rum
1/2 C Talenti Roman Raspberry Sorbet 


Directions:
1. Combine all of the ingredients in a blend. 
2. Blend until smooth. 
3. Pour into a jar/cup. 
4. Add a sassy straw and enjoy! 


So I can't be exactly sure why the colors came out differently. It's the exact same ingredients and amounts. All I know is that new jar of Talenti was much lighter in color than my older jar of Talenti that I had for a little bit of time. The both tasted the same, and have been approved by Briam. And by the way, Briam enjoys Blue Long Islands and thinks they're "no big deal". So i was happy to hear that he liked my concoction. 

No matter how you try this recipe, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS