Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Tasty Tuesday: Italian Inspired Egg Muffins

I'm not sure of the technical name for what I'm making, I just like to call them egg muffins. They're eggs, made in a muffin tin. Egg muffins. Today I'm taking inspiration from Italy and using some of my favorite Italian ingredients: prosciutto and parmesan cheese. These egg muffins can be eaten for breakfast or a snack. Or whenever you really feel like eating them. You can make them at the beginning of the week, freeze them, and have breakfast all week. I love an easy to make and eat meal! 

Ingredients:
12 Large Eggs
1 Package of Prosciutto
1/4C Parmesan Cheese
Salt and Pepper to Taste
Basil for Garnish


Directions:
1. Cut the prosciutto into little chunks and place in each muffin tin.
2. "Scramble" each egg and pour into each muffin tin.
3. Top with grated parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, and basil.
4. Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. 

Before:

After:

You could always use a different meat, or add veggies, or any ingredient that you want to try!

However you make these muffins, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS