Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Tasty Tuesday: Fresh Bruschetta

It's quite a revelation really. Me, Christina, eating an entire carton of tomatoes. Well, the world is coming to an end, I love you all, goodbye. 

Okay guys, really though, this recipe has changed my dislike for tomatoes into a serious obsession. This bruschetta tastes so fresh and delicious. I made it for Braim the other night and he was talking away about something at work and, turns out, I ate over half of the bowl! It was so freaking good! 

I hope you all try out this recipe and love it just as much as I do! 

Ingredients:
1 Carton of Grape Tomatoes (cut into 8ths)
5-6 Basil Leaves 
2-3 TBSP of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese (to taste)
Salt and Pepper (to taste)


Directions:
1. Cut the tomatoes into 8ths. Put into bowl.
2. Chop basil and add to the tomatoes. 
3. Add the EVOO, salt, and pepper. 
4. Grate the cheese over the tomatoes. 
5. Mix together and enjoy! 


You can eat this alone, put on top of Italian bread, or even add some Balsamic glaze! 

However you try this dish, enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS