Monday, March 24, 2014

Motivational Monday


Many times we overlook the beautiful things in life. It's not because we take them for granted or we aren't thankful for them. Typically it's because we're letting the negative things in our life be the center of our focus. And I understand, trust me, that sometimes the negative things need our attention. But I'm going to show you how to turn a negative situation into a beautiful thought. It's about to get real personal, hang on tight...

Negative:
I have over $30,000 worth of student loans that I have to begin paying back in November. 
Beautiful:
I have an education that no one will ever be able to take away from me. 

Negative:
I'm unhappy with my appearance because I'm quite overweight.
Beautiful:
I've been blessed with a functioning body and continuous food on my table. 

Negative:
I live with my in-laws resulting in serious lack of privacy. 
Beautiful:
I have a roof over my head and family in my house. 

Of course these are only a few situations in my life. And maybe these don't relate to you at all, but maybe they do. But the point to take away from this is that regardless of the situation, you can always take a beautiful thought away from it. Whether it's about work, relationships, school, or any other life situation, you are here, and you are beautiful. 

Be motivated today. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS