Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Tutorial: Festive Holiday Look

For me, there's a wonderful feeling that I get each year whenever the holidays are around. It can be described as an overwhelming amount of joy and happiness, all whilst being quite humble. I love the holidays. It used to be about the presents and food, now it's all about family. Each year Briam and I do something different. Sometimes we go to his family's house, my parents house, or we just go away together. Nothing makes me happier than being with the people I love. 

For this look, I was inspired by the cranberry and gold hues of my parents house when my step-mom decorates each year. It's always so beautiful. Most of these products are pretty affordable and are easy to find! Don't have something? Swap it out for what you do have! Or put it on your holiday wish list! 

splurge, save, fashion, style, skinny jeans, pumps, fashion tips, save money, money saving tips, style tips, makeup, beauty, beauty tips, beauty review, makeup tips, makeup review, nail polish, sephora, essie, sinful colors, ulta, orly, butter london, how to wear, how to, how to style, how to fashion

Makeup Forever HD Primer, Tarte Amazonian 12-hour foundation in Light, Maybelline Cover Stick in Light Beige, Garnier Anti Dark-Circle Roller, Flat Top Brush, and Beauty Blender 
Korres Mineral Foundation in Warm Light, Pixi Beauty Bronzer, Powder Brush, and a Contour Brush
Maybelline 24 Hour Color Tattoo in Pomegranate Punk, Loreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Bronzed Taupe, Loreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Iced Latte, Ulta Eyeshadows in Lustre and Firework (Third and Sixth) 
Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette in Foxy 
Starlooks Khol Eye Liner in Obsidian, NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in French Fries, Rimmel Glam Eyes Liquid Liner, and Maybelline Illegal Lengths Mascara 
Ulta Lipstick in 225 In The Buff and Sinful Colors Nail Polish in Ruby Ruby 
Chloe + Isabel Necklace 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS