Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Get Ready With Me: Thanksgiving with My Family

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Mine was quite an interesting, but pleasant one! I worked late on Wednesday the 27th, stayed up until 4:30am on Thursday morning with Briam cooking the turkey, made cocito with Briam's mom around noon, and got to my parent's house at 2. We had dinner with my parents, my stepsister, and her two friends around 3. Briam and I left before 5 because I wanted to take a quick nap before work, but that nap never actually happened.

I went to work at 8pm on Thanksgiving and pushed through the craziness of Black Friday until 3:30am. I then went back to work at 3:00pm and stayed until midnight. My Thanksgiving weekend was crazy. I'm very thankful that I had my family and Briam there to keep me going.

At dinner, it's tradition in my family that we each say what we're thankful for that year. I want you all to know that I'm thankful for you. Each time you read a post or leave a comment, my heart flutters. It means so much to me that you take time out of your day to read my posts and watch my videos. Thank you for being there for me.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Korres Face Primer, Korres Foundation, Garnier Dark Circle Roller, Maybelline Cover Stick
Korres Mineral Foundation, Pixi Beauty Bronzer, and Ulta Blush in Sweet Cheeks 
Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette: Chopper, YDK, Snakebite, Booty Call 
Urban Decay Primer Potion, Ulta Extreme Wear Gel Liner in Perfection, and Ulta Gel Eyeliner in Mink 
Revlon Lip Butter in Red Velvet and EM Lash Gallery Mascara in Brown 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS