Monday, December 9, 2013

DIY: Ornament Wreath

I love holiday decorations. I don't have a house of my own that I can decorate yet, but that doesn't mean that I can't dazzle up the inside of my little office! I was at Target the other day with Briam and I saw these beautiful ornament wreaths. The were so magnificent and shiny, but so darn expensive! The were upwards of $20-$30 and although that's a good price for someone else making it for me, I knew I could make it cheaper. I went to the dollar store and picked up the ornaments and ribbon for less than $9. I stole the hanger out of Briam's closet and I had pliers and the command hook on hand. 

splurge, save, fashion, style, skinny jeans, pumps, fashion tips, save money, money saving tips, style tips, makeup, beauty, beauty tips, beauty review, makeup tips, makeup review, nail polish, sephora, essie, sinful colors, ulta, orly, butter london, how to wear, how to, how to style, how to fashion

What You'll Need:
70-80 Ornaments  
Wired Ribbon
Needle Nose Pliers
Wired Hanger 
How To Do It:

The finished product! 

1 comment:

  1. Great ida, I must try it myself <3
    xoxo
    http://pandamone.blogspot.com/2013/12/the-last-sunbeams.html

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS