Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Weight Loss Wednesday: Week 4 Update

I gained 2.8 pounds. This is getting stupid. Not the weight loss journey, but the fact that Every other week is bad for me. First week good. Second week bad. Third week good. Fourth week bad. I'm sure this type of up-and-down can't be that good for me, right? I'll be surprised if I've lost any inches... let's check it out!

Well let me break my week down for you. Thursday was Briam's birthday. He wanted Chinese food for dinner. I had pork lo mein, pork fried rice, and an egg roll. Friday was Briam's birthday dinner with my parents. He wanted Cuban food. I had Lechon Asado and Papa Relllenas. Both fried. Oh, and flan. Saturday night his parents wanted to BBQ for him. So we had BBQ chicken wings, yellow rice, and red beans. Sunday I had carbonara tortellini. Twice. Monday night I had 2 orders of sushi. Oh and somewhere in there was some Hamburger Helper. And last night I had Orange Chicken and some ice cream. Like, what in God's name did I do to myself? I ate. I ate everything. 


Weight Goals:
Starting Weight: 244.6 pounds

Goal Weight: 130 pounds

Current Weight: 240.0 pounds (-4.6 pounds)

Pounds to Lose: 110.0 pounds

Measurements:
Left Forearm: 10.5 inches

Right Forearm: 11inches (-.25)

Left Bicep: 15.5 inches

Right Bicep: 16 inches

Chest: 41.5 inches

Waist: 38.5 inches (-.50)

Hips: 49.5 inches (-.50)

Left Thigh: 28 inches (-.50)

Right Thigh: 28.25 inches (-.75)

Left Calf: 15.25 inches

Right Calf: 15.25 inches

Total Inches Lost This Week: 2.5 inches

Total Inches Lost: 12.5 inches

It never ceases to amaze me how I can gain weight and then lose inches at the same time. I'm quite happy that my limbs are starting to even out. It was always weird having my right side be much bigger than my left.

As I say every week, maybe I'll get some exercise in... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS