Tuesday, September 17, 2013

My Current Skincare Routine

I've never been the person with acne. I've had a little party of zits or a big pimple, but not full blown acne. So when I would have a blemish, I was embarrassed. I'm sure it sounds a little superficial, but having a giant monster on your forehead or cheek is not cute. Especially now that I like to make YouTube videos, clear skin is very important to me. My skin has this tendency to adapt to products I use and then they stop working. As a result of that, I tend to try out a good amount of skincare products. I'm always updating my skincare routine. But as of now, watch the video below to see what products are currently keeping my skin clear and pimple free! 


splurge, save, fashion, style, skinny jeans, pumps, fashion tips, save money, money saving tips, style tips, makeup, beauty, beauty tips, beauty review, makeup tips, makeup review, nail polish, sephora, essie, sinful colors, ulta, orly, butter london, how to wear, how to, how to style, how to fashion

What's your skincare routine? 

Make sure to subscribe to my channel to stay up to date with all my videos! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS