Thursday, September 5, 2013

Fashion Haul: VS PINK (Again?!?!?!?)

Yes, again. Listen, I work there. I buy a lot of stuff. I wear the stuff. I live in the stuff. Don't judge. I can't remember the last time I put jeans on. I've been living in leggings and sweatpants for the past 3 weeks. What a life. But anyways, check out the video below to see all the things I picked up from PINK this time! Below the video you'll find all the prices and links to the VS PINK website so you can rock these awesome fashions yourself! 


Items and Prices: 

Some colors and scents are not available online. I linked items that were very similar to what I got if I couldn't find the exact item! Make sure to check your local VS or PINK store to see if they have things in stock that may not be online! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS