Monday, July 15, 2013

What's In My Beauty Bag (Summer Edition)

With each passing season, the contents of my beauty bag changes. Different types of weather call for different products! I use a bag that I was given as a present that I absolutely love! All of the products in my beauty bag can be found at your local drugstore. If it's a high-end brand, there's always a cheaper dupe! Check out below what I keep in my beauty bag for summer time!

splurge, save, fashion, style, skinny jeans, pumps, fashion tips, save money, money saving tips, style tips, makeup, beauty, beauty tips, beauty review, makeup tips, makeup review, nail polish, sephora, essie, sinful colors, ulta, orly, butter london, how to wear, how to, how to style, how to fashion
My beauty bag! Given to me as a birthday present by one of my best friends!
How cute? Love love love owls! 
splurge, save, fashion, style, skinny jeans, pumps, fashion tips, save money, money saving tips, style tips, makeup, beauty, beauty tips, beauty review, makeup tips, makeup review, nail polish, sephora, essie, sinful colors, ulta, orly, butter london, how to wear, how to, how to style, how to fashion
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream, Garnier Skin Renewal Dark Circle Roller, EOS Lip Balm, Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake, Fresh Sugar Lip Balm in Honey, Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray, Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze and Benefit Bad Gal Lash  
splurge, save, fashion, style, skinny jeans, pumps, fashion tips, save money, money saving tips, style tips, makeup, beauty, beauty tips, beauty review, makeup tips, makeup review, nail polish, sephora, essie, sinful colors, ulta, orly, butter london, how to wear, how to, how to style, how to fashion
Lint roller, rewetting drops, contact case with extra contacts, Bath & Body Works Stress Relief hand cream, hand sanitizer, and a little case that holds small medicine like Excedrin. Because I always get headaches.  
splurge, save, fashion, style, skinny jeans, pumps, fashion tips, save money, money saving tips, style tips, makeup, beauty, beauty tips, beauty review, makeup tips, makeup review, nail polish, sephora, essie, sinful colors, ulta, orly, butter london, how to wear, how to, how to style, how to fashion
Tweezers, Sephora blotting papers, Ice Breakers breath mints, Emergen-C, and a small case that holds "lady time" supplies. 
I like to keep my makeup light and fresh during the summer. It's so hot down here that it's a waster to wear a full face of makeup when I'm just going to sweat it off later. I always have extra contacts with me in case I rip one of them or I want to change out of my glasses. But with that, I always have a pair of glasses with me in case my contacts start bothering me. 

I keep random little things in my beauty bag too because you never know when you're going to need something. And when you don't have, it's exactly when you need it! 

What's in your summer beauty bag? Let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS