Friday, July 26, 2013

Things I Love: Summer Shades

There's nothing that makes me happier than a hot pair of sunglasses! I'm obsessed with oversized, colorful shades, even if I'm told by the two men in my life that I look like a bug. I'm one sexy bug that has awesome eyewear. Anyways, here are my four favorites sunnies for summer that I picked out just for you guys! 

splurge, save, fashion, style, skinny jeans, pumps, fashion tips, save money, money saving tips, style tips, makeup, beauty, beauty tips, beauty review, makeup tips, makeup review, nail polish, sephora, essie, sinful colors, ulta, orly, butter london, how to wear, how to, how to style, how to fashion


What are your favorite sunnies for summer? Share a picture with me through any of my social media accounts using #thingsIlovesummersunnies

Twitter/Facebook/Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS