Friday, July 12, 2013

Target Beauty and Fashion Haul

Target is one of those stores that you go in for one thing, say hairspray, and you leave with shoes, sunglasses, a new bag, a shower curtain, couch pillows, some snacks, and everything from the dollar section. But we keep going back. Even though we know that the "I only need one thing" line isn't true. Anyways, here is my latest haul, including some beauty and fashion items, from Target! 

Beauty:
The Goody Hair Pins and the Goody Start Style Finish Porcupine Cushion Brush 
Sexy Hair Spray & Play Volumizing Hairspray
Bioré Deep Cleansing Pose Strips
Fashion:
Merona Leeza Flip Flop in Blue and Xhilaration Oversized Sunglasses in Black 
Merona Stone Satchel in Tan/Neutral
You know I already have my stuff in it. It holds so much! 
What did you last buy at Target? Share your haul with me on any of my social media networks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS