Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Splurge and Save: Tourist Attraction

Whenever Briam and I go to a theme park, Disney World mostly, I always like to wear something comfortable. I want to look nice, but if I'm going to be spending 10 hours walking around a park, you better believe that I will be comfortable. My favorite thing to wear while at theme parks is leggings. They're super easy to style and extremely comfortable. And, bonus, they dry quickly if you go on a water ride. Between the splurge and save looks, you save $581. That's more vacation time, more goodies to buy, a nicer hotel, and so much more! Why spend your money on clothes when you could spend it making memories? 

splurge, save, fashion, style, skinny jeans, pumps, fashion tips, save money, money saving tips, style tips, makeup, beauty, beauty tips, beauty review, makeup tips, makeup review, nail polish, sephora, essie, sinful colors, ulta, orly, butter london, how to wear, how to, how to style, how to fashion


Total Savings: $581

Would you splurge or save?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS