Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Splurge and Save: 4th of July

When I think about the Fourth of July, I'm always flooded with memories of barbecues, fireworks, and family time. In high school, when I lived at home, we would always sit on the deck of my dad's house because we could see the fireworks happening down at the river. But sadly when I moved to Tallahassee for college, I never really went out for any events on the 4th. Only once when my dad and step sister came to visit did I go see fireworks. After I moved back home, but with Briam this time, we would go down to Palm Beach Gardens and sit on the roof of the parking garage at City Place, eating ice cream, and watch the fireworks from there. Not sure what the plans are for this year, but either way, it'll be fun. 

Now that we've had a random trip down memory lane, I wanted to give you all a summery yet sexy outfit that you could rock on the 4th! Being in South Florida, and dying in the heat, tanks are a must! Always remember, no matter what the occasion, there's always a way to save! 

splurge, save, fashion, style, skinny jeans, pumps, fashion tips, save money, money saving tips, style tips, makeup, beauty, beauty tips, beauty review, makeup tips, makeup review, nail polish, sephora, essie, sinful colors, ulta, orly, butter london, how to wear, how to, how to style, how to fashion

Splurge: Top - $298 Skinny Jeans - $395 Pumps - $945
Save: Top - $60 Skinny Jeans - $40 Pumps - $30

Total Savings: $1,508

Would you splurge or save?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS