Monday, July 8, 2013

Seasonal Favorites: Summer Nail Polishes

I love brightly colored nail polish. I mean I love nail polish in general, but the brighter the better. Here I've picked out my top 5 favorite nail polishes for summer. Out of the 5, my number one favorite has to Fruit Machine by Butter London. All of these colors are gorgeous and reflect the summer time. Whether you want a color that's super bright or slightly turned down, there's definitely a color here for you! 

splurge, save, fashion, style, skinny jeans, pumps, fashion tips, save money, money saving tips, style tips, makeup, beauty, beauty tips, beauty review, makeup tips, makeup review, nail polish, sephora, essie, sinful colors, ulta, orly, butter london, how to wear, how to, how to style, how to fashion
Left to Right: Havana Dreams by Sephora by O.P.I, Naughty Nautical by Essie Gorgeous Gerbera by Flower, Boogie Nights by Sinful Colors, and Fruit Machine by Butter London 
I love my nail wheels that I got from Sally Beauty Supply! Perfect for testing out colors! 
Which color is your favorite?

Let me know what you must-have summer nail polishes are! 


1 comment:

  1. OPI Sand polish, it's a red with glitter. Can't find the bottle,s o not sure of the title. But it's pretty lovely.
    <3 Sylvan

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS