Wednesday, July 17, 2013

My Skin Care Routine (Updated: New Products!)

My skin has been through a lot over the past few years. I had pretty bad acne when I danced because we were always in stage makeup and, honestly, I was horrible at taking my makeup off. Then going to college, I was beyond stressed and my skin took its toll. Finally, I've found a product that keeps my skin clear and is completely worth it's price. My skin savior is Proactiv. I love this system! From the first time I used it, I could tell that my skin was clearing up. Not only is my skin extremely clear, but my scarring and discoloration is fading. I'm so happy with Proactiv. 

splurge, save, fashion, style, skinny jeans, pumps, fashion tips, save money, money saving tips, style tips, makeup, beauty, beauty tips, beauty review, makeup tips, makeup review, nail polish, sephora, essie, sinful colors, ulta, orly, butter london, how to wear, how to, how to style, how to fashion

The three piece system is so easy to use! 

splurge, save, fashion, style, skinny jeans, pumps, fashion tips, save money, money saving tips, style tips, makeup, beauty, beauty tips, beauty review, makeup tips, makeup review, nail polish, sephora, essie, sinful colors, ulta, orly, butter london, how to wear, how to, how to style, how to fashion

These are the three little extras that I like to use! The Green Tea Moisturizer is great when I need just a touch of extra moisture! Normally I need this around my nose or around my lips when they get dry. The Refining Mask is great for shrinking my pores and zapping away any unruly pimples that decide to ruin my life. I love the Planet Spa Soothing Eye Treatment. Although this isn't a Proactiv product, it works great along with it. My eyelids tend to get dry so this product helps keep them smooth and soft! 

You can find the Proactiv system here!

The Planet Spa products are available through Avon. 

What's your skin care routine? Do you use Proactiv? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS