Monday, July 22, 2013

Beauty Army Unboxing: July 2013

I know it's only been 2 months that I've gotten the sample boxes from Beauty Army, but I truly feel like I can say that they are beyond amazing! Their product choices are outstanding, the shipping time is great and precise, and I still love the packaging! I saved the white box from last month and now use it for my business cards for Chloe + Isabel! I saved this month's pink box to keep all my samples in. I know eventually I'll need more boxes, or just a bigger one! Well then, here is what I got in my July box from Beauty Army! 

Obsessed with the fact that the box was pink this month!
Travel tips! 
Sample time!  
Amlactin Moisturizing Body Lotion, Nelson Argan Oil 7-in-1 Non-Faoming Shampoo, and Bikini Soft Smooth Shave Oil in Citrus Bliss. 
Pida Exfoliating Gel, Cotz Face Natural Sunscreen, Addiction NV Cosmetics Gel Liner in Heel on Heels. 
This gel liner means business. It's really hard to get off! After this swatch I attempted to remove it with eye makeup remover, face wash, rubbing alcohol, and a shower. There were still remnants of the liner. Perfect for those long nights where you either get wet or sweat a lot.... 
I haven't used much from the June box so I have yet to do a review on it! But next month, I'll do a combined review and talk about my likes and dislikes from both the June and July boxes! 

To check out more products from Beauty Army or to sign up for your own sample box, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS