Friday, March 8, 2013

Things I Love: Bandeau Swimsuits

In terms of swimsuit fashion, there's nothing I love more than a bandeau! I've pulled together my four favorite bandeau swimsuits, in spring time colors of course, just in time for spring break! Swimsuits are an essential item on anyones spring break packing list, and you have to bring plenty! If you need some inspiration for swimsuit season, check out my "Get Fit Recipes" and "Get Fit Workouts" to motivate you into getting swimsuit ready! 

splurge, save, fashion, style, skinny jeans, pumps, fashion tips, save money, money saving tips, style tips, makeup, beauty, beauty tips, beauty review, makeup tips, makeup review, nail polish, sephora, essie, sinful colors, ulta, orly, butter london, how to wear, how to, how to style, how to fashion


Which swimsuit is your favorite?

Are you ready swimsuit ready for spring break?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS