Monday, February 4, 2013

Get Fit Workout: Ballet

I love ballet. Even though I danced for almost 11 years, I never got a chance to do ballet! I was always into jazz and then competition teams doing jazz, kick, hip hop, and pom. Ballet is such an intense workout for such a beautiful art form! I found this Ballet workout on youtube that shows you the workout done by Victoria's Secret model Miranda Kerr. Of course I'm going to do this if it does that to her body! 



I suggest watching the video in its entirety first. They show you the moves, but the video is only 4.5 minutes long, so it's not a full workout. This one takes self-discipline and motivation to continue the workout on your own. But trust me, you will feel the burn!

Do you do Ballet? Do you use it as a workout?

What other workouts do you do?

Side note: I am not endorsed, sponsored, or paid by any of the brands or companies mentioned above. 

2 comments:

  1. Greetings! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I really
    enjoy reading through your blog posts. Can you
    recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that go over the
    same topics? Appreciate it!

    Also visit my web-site; work from home positions

    ReplyDelete
  2. we have great tips of ballet you can check my link
    thanks for share this great blog i like your work out




    Ballet fitness classes | Getting fit using ballet

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS