Thursday, January 10, 2013

What I'm Reading: January 2013

I'm the type of person that tends to collect books. Barnes & Noble always has amazing sales where I can get some pretty good books for under $10 each! I do have a Nook, which B got for me 2 Christmases ago, and I love it, but nothing beats the feeling of actually holding the book. I mostly use my Nook for my magazines. One of my New Year's resolutions was to start reading my collection of books. So to kick off the New Year, these are the three books that I'm reading during January! 

chasing harry winston, harry winston, novel, book, reading, barnes and noble, lauren weisberger

1 pact. 3 women. 1 year. Goal: Change their relationship statuses. 

one fifth avenue, candance busnell, novel, book, reading

Sex, politics, theft, real estate, and money. Manhattan's elite. Gossip Girl all grown up. 

prep, prepster, novel book, reading, fiction, curtis sittenfeld

A scholarship student navigates her way through four years at a prestigious private school in Massachusetts. 

What have you read this month?

What is your favorite book of all time?
(mine is To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee)

Side note: I am not endorsed, sponsored, or paid by any of the mentioned authors or Barnes & Noble. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS