Friday, January 11, 2013

Things I Love: Coach Handbags

When it comes to handbags, the biggest two factors in my purchase are quality and functionality. Will this bag last for quite some time? How often will I use this bag? Will this bag stand up to my wear and tear? Does this bag have enough room for my everyday things? Could I use this bag for school? These are just a few items on my checklist when investing in a hefty purchase like these Coach bags. The four bags below are my favorites, meeting a high percentage on my checklist for quality and functionality!

coach, lindsey satchel, candace carryall, rory satchel, madison tote, coach handbag, coach handbags


Shopping Tip: Check around to see if you have a Coach Outlet in or around your area! I have one about 45 minutes north of me. I got an amazing deal on a large tote! It was originally $298 and I got it for, after a 20% off coupon and outlet discount, $115. My bag was discounted by $183! Although the $115 was still an investment for me, it was completely worth the money! 

Side note: I am not endorsed, sponsored, or paid by Coach. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS