Monday, January 7, 2013

Splurge and Save

Why spend over $1,000 on an outfit when you can get a similar one for less than $200? Recently, so many affordable stores have upped the quality of their merchandise in order to compete with the high end stores! I couldn't be more over the moon about this! I'm ALL about quality, but I don't want to watch my bank account dwindle away or my credit card debt skyrocket. Now knowing that I can go shopping, say at Target or Charlotte Russe, and get amazing quality for an amazing price, I'm beyond myself with excitement! 

splurge, save, fashion, style, skinny jeans, pumps, fashion tips, save money, money saving tips, style tips,

Would you splurge or save?

Where are your favorite places to shop that are affordable and good quality?

Splurge: Top - $135 Skinny Jeans - $290 Pumps - $695
Save: Top - $64 Skinny Jeans - $69 Pumps - $40

Side note: I am not endorsed, sponsored, or paid by any of the brands shown above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS