Saturday, January 5, 2013

Saturday Sets

I know I've said this before, but I'll say it again, Polyvore is an outstanding website! Because of the New Year, there were so many amazing sets showcasing some very stylish looks to start the year off fabulously! After much browsing and consideration, here are my favorite five sets from Polyvore this week! (No particular order, I love them all the same!) 


Happy New Year! <3 by its-mary


Ready to Rock this 2013!!! by diana-flo


Happy New Year! by antemore-765


Happy New Year!!!!!!!!! by janephoto


Happy New Year!! by ladydzsen

Click on the set creators name to see what other amazing sets these guys have made!

Which set is your favorite? 

Do you have a Polyvore? If so, leave me a comment with your page link!  

To follow me on Polyvore, click here

Side note: I am not endorsed, sponsored, or paid by Polyvore. I just really really really like the site. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS