Saturday, January 12, 2013

Saturday Sets

This week, my favorite sets were all about coats and sweaters! Fall and winter are by far my favorites seasons! I truly wish it could be winter all year round. At least be a Florida winter, where to us, 65ยบ is pretty cold. After falling in love with many sets, here are my favorite five from this week! (No particular order, I love them all the same!) 


You are..... by nicole77af


Printed Orange Scarf & Orange Coat by causality


Black ad Gold :) by a-k1234




Untitled #82 by christinamartinaxoxo (Me! I just had to!)

Click on the set creators name to see what other amazing sets these guys have made!

Which set is your favorite?

Do you have a Polyvore? If so, leave me a comment with your page link!

To follow me on Polyvore, click here!

Side note: I am not endorsed, sponsored or paid by Polyvore. I just really really really like the site. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS