Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Review: Mark. In A Whirl Marbleized Lip Gloss

Searching for a lip gloss with dimension? Mark. In A Whirl Marbleized Lip Gloss has it! I absolutely die over these three glosses. Being that they're marbleized with two colors, each use is slightly different. You won't notice a huge change in color, but you'll definitely see a tint difference. All three colors are stunning! They come in Brown Sugar, Coral Cream and Pink Souffle. Coral Cream has proven to be my favorite color. My only negative comment about these glosses is that they seem to be sticky. Not super sticky, but enough to notice it and not want it. The way I combat this dilemma is to put on lip balm before the gloss. This eliminates the stickiness and moisturizes your lips! Win!

review, beauty, makeup, lipgloss, lip gloss, lip makeup, beauty tips, makeup review, makeup tips

Each of the gloss can be purchased on the mark. website for $8 a piece. 

Head on over to my mark store here, or click on the mark. tab in the navigation bar! Orders of $50 or more always ship for free! 

Side note: I am affiliated with mark. being that I am an independent sales representative of the company. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS