Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Review: Exuviance Foundation and Concealer

I've always had the hardest time finding a full coverage foundation and concealer that 1: matches my skin color and 2: doesn't look cakey. I got a sample of the Exuviance CoverBlend Concealing Treatment with one of my purchases from Ulta. I decided to give it a try and absolutely loved it! 

splurge, save, fashion, style, skinny jeans, pumps, fashion tips, save money, money saving tips, style tips, makeup, beauty, beauty tips, beauty review, makeup tips, makeup review, nail polish, sephora, essie, sinful colors, ulta, orly, butter london, how to wear, how to, how to style, how to fashion
Exuviance Skin Caring Foundation: $34 (Blush Beige)
Exuviance CoverBlend Concealing Treatment: $38 (Classic Beige)

Now I know that this seems a bit pricey for foundation and concealer, but trust me, it's worth it! It's serious full coverage and long lasting! And a little bit definitely goes a long way! When I purchased my foundation and concealer, I was lucky enough to get a 20% off holiday discount and free shipping! I've had both of the products for about two months now, and still have over 3/4 of each left, and I use them almost everyday! Another amazing perk? It's great for sensitive skin! This is one of the only foundations and concealers that don't make me itch or irritate my skin! Love them! 

Side note: I am not endorsed, sponsored, or paid by Exuviance or Ulta. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christina. I found you on Lauren Conrad's site. I love your blog because you talk about different things like I do. I signed up with email so I look forward to reading more of your posts. Come visit me if you like at www.okskinnyjk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS