Sunday, January 13, 2013

Pinterest Favorites

Last week I mentioned that I have 14 boards on Pinterest, which is true. I'm currently only picking favorites from 12 boards though. This is because one board is my Polyvore creations, and the other is for the holidays. When various holidays come around, I'll include them in my favorites. Pinterest also has secret boards! You can have up to 3 secret boards. This just means that you're the only on who can see them. These boards are perfect for surprises or anything that you just want to keep to yourself! 

Dream Destination: Santorini, Greece

Deram Home: Spacious Master Bedroom

Future Closet: Proenza Schouler PS1

Wedding Ideas: Scrabble Save The Date 
(B and I play scrabble ALL the time!)

Beauty: The Ultimate NARS Collection

So Funny: No Makeup... 

Wisdom: True Happiness 

Decor and Such: Framed Flat Screen 

Random Things I Love: Owls 
(I'm obsessed...)

Food: Sticky Asian Meatballs 

Health and Fitness: Medicine or Poison?

Interesting Life Tools: Bra Travel Case
(I NEED THIS!)

To follow me on Pinterest, click here!

Side note: I am not endorsed, sponsored, or paid by Pinterest. I just really really really like the website.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS