Sunday, January 6, 2013

Pinterest Favorites

I'm seriously obsessed with Pinterest. There are days and nights where I will be pinning for hours on end! Pinterest serves as a great reminder for recipes, ideas, crafts, decor and so much more. At least once a day I say, "I saw this thing on Pinterest..." I mean it makes sense, I do have 14 boards. (12 shown here.) Here are my favorites pins, from each of my boards, this week! 

Dream Destination: Innsbruck, Austria

Dream Home: A Hidden Pantry

Future Closet: Double Breasted Trench Coat in Navy

 Wedding Ideas: Vows on Canvas

Beauty: OPI Nail Polish 
(gorgeous color!!)

So Funny: Bingo Grammer

Wisdom: Love Yourself First 

Decor and Such: Ombre Tulips

 Random Things I Love: A Walrus' Birthday

Food: Edible Glitter
(OMGoodness!!!)

Health and Fitness: Running Motivation

Interesting Life Tools: Testing Egg Freshness

To follow me on Pinterest, click here!

Side note: I am not endorsed, sponsored, or paid by Pinterest. I just really really really like the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS