Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Mark. Magalog January 2013

The new mark. magalog for January 2013 is here and I couldn't be more excited! My second favorite color, behind teal, is coral. And that's what this entire magalog is about! Coral lips, checks, jewelry and much more! I love that the magalog also features beauty and fashion tips that show you how you can wear and style the different products in the magalog! 


What's my favorite item from the new mark. magalog you may ask? This amazing expandable bag! I'm in love with it! I love the fact that all you have to do is unzip, and you have a bigger bag! Amazing right?


You can check out the entire magalog and shop for some amazing beauty and fashion products at my mark. store by clicking here, or clicking the mark. tab in the navigation bar! 

What's your favorite item from the new magalog?

Side note: I am affiliated with mark. being that I am an independent sales representative for the company. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS