Thursday, January 17, 2013

My Nail Polish Collection

If I were to be asked what my biggest beauty obsession is, the answer would be nail polish! I have 67 different polishes, varying in color and brand. This collection is only about 1 year old. The brand that I have the most polish in is Sinful Colors. I bought all mine from Walgreens when they were on sale and I had a 20% off coupon. So I ended up getting around 46 polishes for less than $75. Not bad, not bad at all. But let's start with my smaller collections first!

splurge, save, fashion, style, skinny jeans, pumps, fashion tips, save money, money saving tips, style tips, makeup, beauty, beauty tips, beauty review, makeup tips, makeup review, nail polish, sephora, essie, sinful colors, ulta, orly, butter london

Top Row: Opening Night, Teal We Meet Again, Read My Palm, Havana Dreams, Shiny Dancer
Bottom Row: Already Famous, Handpicked For Me, It's All About Me, Wild About Shimmer 

To get these and many more Sephora by O.P.I. polishes, click here!

splurge, save, fashion, style, skinny jeans, pumps, fashion tips, save money, money saving tips, style tips, makeup, beauty, beauty tips, beauty review, makeup tips, makeup review, nail polish, sephora, essie, sinful colors, ulta, orly, butter london

House of Parliament, Whitehall, No More Waity Katie, Paint on Electron, Tutu Cute, Blushing Bride, and Pull Me Close


splurge, save, fashion, style, skinny jeans, pumps, fashion tips, save money, money saving tips, style tips, makeup, beauty, beauty tips, beauty review, makeup tips, makeup review, nail polish, sephora, essie, sinful colors, ulta, orly, butter london

Row 1: Rise and Shine, Why Not, Savage, Happy Ending, Mint Apple, Midnight Blue, San Francisco, Love Nails, and Let's Talk
Row 2: 24/7, Ruby Red, Oasis, Soul Mate, Folly, Feeling Great, Pink Forever, Country Orange, and Thimbleberry
Row 3: Cream Pink, Rich In Heart, Forget Now, Sugar Sugar, Dancing Nails, Boogie Nights, Boom Boom, Gogo Girl, and Hazard
Row 4: Island Coral, Secret Admirer, All ABout You, Call You Later, Glass Pink, Nail Junkie, Pearl Diamond, Tokyo Pearl, and Let Me Go
Row 5: Out Of This World, You Just Wait, Dream On, Fiji, Unicorn, Snow Me White, Nirvana, Easy Going, and Vacation Time
Row 6: Social Ladder (Poor little guy is all alone...)

Unfortunately, Sinful Colors is no longer sold online at walgreens.com, but you can pick them up at your local Walgreens, Walmart, or Target! 

splurge, save, fashion, style, skinny jeans, pumps, fashion tips, save money, money saving tips, style tips, makeup, beauty, beauty tips, beauty review, makeup tips, makeup review, nail polish, sephora, essie, sinful colors, ulta, orly, butter london

Top Coat, Base Coat, Grow Stronger, Good To Go, Matte About You

I got my Sephora Top and Base coats at, well, Sephora and the Essie products at Ulta. 

As you can see, I'm obsessed with color! And believe me, I don't plan to stop expanding my collection anytime soon!

What's your favorite color and brand of nail polish?

P.S. - I also seem to have a large obsession with lipstick and eyeshadow. More collections to come! 

Side note: I am not endorsed, sponsored, or paid by any of the brands and companies mentioned above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS