Thursday, January 31, 2013

January: What I Learned

January has been quite some month for me. I was told that I have Hashimoto's, I'm pre-diabetic, and all of this is going to cost a butt load because I don't have health insurance. Then you add school, work, and the blog to it all, it's just crazy. I do love my crazy life though. I'm in my last year of college, my last year at my current job, and my first year working on my blog that I absolutely love. To top this off, here are the five things I learned this month!


2013 is going to be a crazy year, but it's my year, I can feel it! 


2 comments:

  1. Oh my heart goes out to you during your challenges . I am also pre diabetic without health insurance, I to go to school and found my school health office clinic to be a big help to save money. Yes we can control our diabetic disease but it takes work every day. I gave up sugar and lowered my carbs which helped but I still need to lose weight and excercise more to control it. We need at least an hour of cardio every day to get our blood sugar down to normal. Best of luck to you! Pulling for you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lexie,

      Thank you so very much for such kind words!! Your support means more than you know. If you ever need someone to chat with about this or anything else, feel free to email me! contactchristinamartina@gmail.com

      Delete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS