Tuesday, January 8, 2013

How To Wear: Riding Boots

Two of my most beloved items in my closet are my riding boots. I have a brown and a black pair, both from Target. They are so versatile and beyond comfortable. (And you get an excuse to buy super cute boot socks!!) Riding boots are one of the easiest ways to be fashionable without sacrificing comfort! I have a serious relationship with boots. And as much as I love my heeled boots, I would choose my riding boots any day of the week. Sometime styling riding boots can be a bit difficult though. Because of that, I've put together three different looks, all with riding boots, that are perfect for a variety of occasions. 

fashion, style, fashion tips, riding boots, outfit, tips, how to, how to wear

For more details on this look, click here

fashion, style, fashion tips, riding boots, outfit, tips, how to, how to wear

Check out all the details for this look here

fashion, style, fashion tips, riding boots, outfit, tips, how to, how to wear

Want to know how to get this look for yourself? Click here!

How would you style riding boots?

All of the "click here" links are simply links to my Polyvore account. Polyvore is this amazing website where you can create "sets" of anything you can imagine! The best thing about Polyvore? It shows you where you can purchase the item, with a link to the website, and how much it costs! This is one of the best ways to create looks with items before you buy them! If you have Polyvore, follow me! 

Side note: I'm not endorsed, sponsored, or paid by Polyvore. I just really really really like the website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS